Selling Earthquake Insurance May Pick Up

I have been in the business selling commercial insurance for almost 27 years. I can count on one hand how many earthquake policies I have sold over that time period. Quite frankly, business owners just did not think it was worth spending the money on such a small chance of risk. However the earth has been shaking quite regularly in places just not use to seeing earthquakes. In my office in Delaware we had walls shake when the Richmond Virginia epicenter quake hit the northeast. I hope that more business owners will want to purchase the insurance as I think the earth will continue to shake for whatever mother nature's reason. Untill next time be careful out there and know your risks. K

Popular posts from this blog

Delaware Business Insurance Update from CNC Insurance Associates, " Personalization of Auto Insurance Could Reduce Rates !" 12-25-18

Get employees back to work quickly to keep work comp costs down

Delaware Business Insurance Update from CNC Insurance Associates. " Mental Health Issues in the Workplace Needs Risk Management" 12-2-18